SEO Tools are a great way for you to discover new things about the specific niche. You can use these to improve what you know or eventually create your own technique.
In this article, I’ll tell you the best SEO tools both free and paid. There’s no exact number of tools that are available today but we can get there.
Keyword Research Tools
- WordStream – enter a keyword or URL and you’ll get a list of relevant keyword suggestions.
- Wordtracker – take competitors’ keywords, PPC & SEO insights, data from Google.
- CognitiveSEO – keyword research, competitor analysis, & optimization.
- Explorekeywords – keyword Volume Tools for Digital Marketers
- Semrush – shows you keywords that your competition already ranks for.
- Google Keyword Tool – free keyword tool, find long tail keywords from Google search.
- Keyword Sheeter – collection of tools for advanced keyword research.
- Searchvolume.io – get monthly search volume data, search volumes.
- Ubersuggest – Just type in a domain or a keyword to get started.
- Jaaxy – get thousands of related keyword ideas within seconds.
- Ahrefs – informs you how many backlinks you’ll have to rank on Google’s first page.
- SECockpit – provide a ton of search trends, organic competition, and traffic estimations.
- Key Word Tool Dominator – Free Keyword Tool for Amazon, Bing, eBay, Etsy, and Google.
- LSIGraph – increase your work productivity by searching for multiple keywords.
- keywordtool – gives you A LOT of keyword suggestions. easily filter, and expand the results.
- Moz – suggestions that are unique and unlikely to be seen elsewhere.
- Keywords Everywhere – shows keyword data from the top 10 websites.
- KWFinder – displays a Keyword Difficulty score next to each keyword.
- QuestionDB – collects question-related keywords from Reddit discussions.
- Also Asked – Find the questions people also ask.
- Answer The Public – Discover an untapped goldmine of content ideas.
- Answer Socrates – Discover the questions people are asking about almost any topic.
- Serpstat – includes tools for content creation, link development, and more.
- SpyFu – SEO marketing suite, PPC analyzer, Backlink outreach, Unlimited keyword.
- SE Ranking – Ultimate Online SEO tools
- Growth bar SEO – billions of keywords, long-tail searches, and search volume.
- webfx – free keyword suggestion tool – Find keywords for PPC & SEO strategy.
- Website SEO Checker – generate long tail keywords just enter the seed keywords.
On Page SEO
- Sitechecker – Identify the most critical technical on-page SEO issues affecting your web pages performance.
SEO Analytics Tools
- Google Analytics – should be your starting point to find the right SEO analysis tool.
- Google Webmasters – will provide you with a profile of your backlinks.
- Bing Webmaster Tools – provides a wealth of analytics for SEO professionals.
- SEOquake browser extension – Check webpage for a huge selection of SEO parameters.
- SEO Site Checkup – will give you grades (A-F) based on various categories about your site.
- MozBar – free plugin that’s view key metrics about a website while you’re accessing it.
- Screaming Frog – provide a wealth of SEO-relevant information about a particular URL.
- Majestic – Find out who links to your website.
- Advanced Web Ranking – provide accurate rankings about specific keywords.
- YouTube Analytics – Check how well your videos are performing.
- BuzzSumo – allows you to search for influential people in your domain.
- DeepCrawl – audit your redirects and alert you about thin content.
- AccuRanker – offers the ability to track keyword rankings for your domain.
- SERPBook – checking the rank of a keyword for a particular domain.
- HubSpot – enables to integrate a suite of marketing tools.
- Conductor – helps you gathers data so that you can fine-tune your brand.
- Sitechecker.pro – website SEO checker that helps to improve SEO ratings.
- ContentKing – enables you to perform real-time SEO monitoring and auditing.
- Link-Assistant – website crawler tool, provides website analysis and optimization.
- Oxylabs.io – capture data from the search engine and e-commerce website.
- DeepCrawl – tool that helps you to read and crawl website content.
- Oncrawl – finds the factors that block the indexation of your web pages.
Duplicate Content Checker
- Sitechecker.pro – Launch website audit to find internal duplicate content.
Free Broken Links Checker
- Sitechecker – Broken (404) Link Checker, Check website for broken or dead links.
SEO WordPress plugins
- MonsterInsights – The Best WordPress Analytics Plugin: Real-Time Analytics, E-Commerce
Reports, GDPR Friendly, User Behavior Report, SEO Ranking Reports, Over 100 Data Points.
- WP Rocket – #1 WordPress caching plugin. powerful solution to boost your loading time, improve your PageSpeed score, and optimize your Core Web Vitals.
- Rank Math – BEST WordPress SEO tools to your website.
- The SEO Framework – proven methods to optimize your website for SEO.
- All in One SEO – Easily Improve SEO Rankings & Increase Traffic.
- W3 Total Cache – increasing website performance & reducing load times.
- SEOPress – a powerful WordPress SEO plugin to optimize your SEO.
- GTranslate – automatic translation service to translate wordpress site.
- LiteSpeed Cache – all-in-one site acceleration plugin.
- WP-Optimize – caches site, cleans database, compresses images.
- Really Simple SSL – SSL automatically detects settings and configures.
- Simple Author Box – adds a responsive author box at the end of your posts.